Our team of in-house Lighting Designers can help you provide the most effective lighting and control solutions for any project. Using the latest software packages, we can guide you to the most cost-effective solution and assist with your lighting design while keeping you on budget. We have a skilled, experienced and trained workforce that are able to deal with all aspects of street lighting, column installation and maintenance. We work with clients to give them the peace of mind they need.
- Designs for all types of exterior lighting including:-
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ class roads
- Residential roads including home zones
- Town centre beautification and heritage lighting
- Private and amenity lighting
- Area floodlighting and sports floodlighting
- Car park, subway and tunnel lighting
- Underground private cable network design in accordance with BS7671 IEE Wiring Regulations.
- Independent advice on light trespass, carbon reduction, energy reduction and invest to save strategies.
- Highway electrical asset management services including, data capture, inventory verification and inspection and testing.
Year one of a £3.8m Birmingham Housing lighting installation and maintenance contract brings bright future for residents
A four-year project to bring energy efficient LED street lights to Birmingham’s Housing amenity lighting has reached its first major landmark, after year one works were successfully completed by our team in April this year. The non-PFI housing lighting maintenance upgrade project was awarded to us by Birmingham City Council in 2019 and will see…
Brightening up London Borough of Camden by installing LED street lights as part of Camden Council’s West End Project
We have been helping to provide a bright future for the London borough of Camden after working as a supply chain partner to Eurovia undertaking refurbishment and upgrade work of street lighting columns as part of the West End Project – a scheme designed to transform the area around Tottenham Court Road. We were named…
We have successfully secured a £6.5m London borough LED street lighting contract
We are delighted to announce that we have won a £6.5m contract to replace and maintain street lighting in London’s second largest borough, Hillingdon. Commissioned by Hillingdon Council to upgrade approximately 23,000 lanterns to LED and maintain 25,000 assets over a 5-year period, we have recruited ten additional members of staff and invested £0.5m in…